[Circulation] LAST REQUIRED DAY OF WORK AND STUDENT APPRECIATION PARTY

Suzanne Karanikis skaranikis at hampshire.edu
Mon Apr 26 15:24:38 EDT 2010

Hello All,

The last required day of work for this semester is Sunday, 5/16.  We will be
open through midnight that night.  If you plan on leaving campus before then
please make sure to get subs for all of your shifts.    For the rest of
Commencement week, the library will be open until 10pm Monday-Thursday, and
8:30-4:30 on Friday.  We will also be open from 10 - 4 on Commencement.  Work
is OPTIONAL but encouraged May 17-22.  I've posted the temporary schedule for
students who want to sign up for hours.  As usual, please fill up the evenings
first so that Pete can escape for a dinner break.  We will have loads and loads
of books to shelve so we will need all the help we can get.

Also, we will be celebrating all of your good work this academic year with a
STUDENT WORKER APPRECIATION PARTY on Wednesday, May 5 at 2:00.  It will most
likely take place in the reference area.  Please take a break from studying and
join us for snacks and sweets and good company.

Lastly, unless you are graduating, I expect you all to return to work here in
the fall.  Please let me know if this is not the case so I know how many
students to hire.