[Circulation] Time Cards

Wenhong Xie wx08 at hampshire.edu
Sun Sep 27 12:21:05 EDT 2009

Hey Suzanne,

My time card was not available on the hub last time so I thought I could put
the hours I worked for last pay period on the current time card. I just move
them to "SP Correct Prior Timecard" section for approval, and sorry I just
realized it would be 7 hours instead of  11 because Sep. 16 was on the
temporary schedule and I forgot.

Thanks,
Peter

Your supervisor has rejected your timecard for Library Circulation
Ass't-Hamphsire
with period ending on 09/26/09.

Below are comments entered by your supervisor:

Peter, please correct Sunday 9/13. I
didn't have you on the temporary
schedule at all for that day, and if you
did work, it wasn't for 11 hours.

On Fri, Sep 11, 2009 at 4:20 PM, Suzanne Karanikis <skaranikis at hampshire.edu