[Circulation] OPEN SHIFTS

Suzanne Karanikis skaranikis at hampshire.edu
Tue Jan 27 10:10:28 EST 2009

Hello All,

Thank you to the students who have taken shifts on the temporary schedule so
far, and for those of you who haven't, please do so soon.

We are expecting a snow storm of 8 - 12 inches tomorrow and the library may well
be student staffed all day.  Right now there is a gap from 3 - 6pm, can anyone
work this shift?  Please post to the list if you can.

A reminder: if you sign up for a shift and then find you cannot work it, please
talk to Mark or me before taking yourself off the shift.