[Circulation] SPRING TEMPORARY SCHEDULE BEGINS MONDAY!

Suzanne Karanikis skaranikis at hampshire.edu
Fri Jan 23 11:02:03 EST 2009

Hello All,

Welcome back to the students who have been away during Janterm.  This is to
remind you that the temporary schedule takes effect on Monday and runs through
the day of our schedule meeting, tentatively scheduled for Feb. 4.  We will be
open until 10pm through Feb. 4.  Please sign up for hours at your earliest
convenience.  The rules for the temporary schedule are:

* You must sign up for AT LEAST 3 shifts between 1/26 and 2/4

* Try not to overlap with other workers at first

* Please take one weekend shift if possible

* Please take an evening shift or 2 so that Mark can have a dinner break

* The only shifts that have times are evenings and weekends.  During the day,
you can make a shift of your choosing.  You do not have to choose one day, one
night, and one weekend if you don't want to, as long as you have three 4-hour
shifts, or the equivalent.

Contact me if you have any questions about the temporary schedule.