[Circulation] TIME CARDS ARE DUE

Suzanne Karanikis skaranikis at hampshire.edu
Fri Sep 12 10:45:18 EDT 2008

Hello All,

This is a reminder that time cards are due for the pay period ending tomorrow,
Sat. 9/13.  Please log onto the hub and enter your shifts that you've worked
through that date.  Circ students: don't forget that you will be paid for
attending the schedule meeting.  You have until 1:30pm on Monday, 9/15 to enter
your time card and be paid on time.  If you miss the deadline you will have to
wait to log your hours on the next pay period's time card.

As of this writing, Dave, Heather, Julia, Nicole, Patience, Peter, Stephanie,
and Ben were not yet listed on the hub.  Time cards must be completed by Monday
at 1:30pm, so check back later today and early Monday to see if you have been
added.

NEW STUDENTS:
If you have difficulty entering your time card, please see me today before 4:30
or Monday before 1:30pm so that we can look at your time card together.