[Circulation] NEWS AND SCHEDULE MEETING

Suzanne Karanikis skaranikis at hampshire.edu
Mon Sep 8 14:35:33 EDT 2008

Hello All,

When posting for subs, please remember to list the day of the week, the date,
and the time of the shift in the subject line.  By just saying "tomorrow"
someone may not be paying attention and say yes to a shift they can't work.

THE MANDATORY SCHEDULE MEETING HAS BEEN PUSHED BACK TO 6:30 ON WEDNESDAY, 9/10.
 We will have it in the circulation / main offices since Mark is not working
nights yet.  Come hungry because we'll be having Sibie's pizza.  As usual I
will get at least one vegetarian combo - please let me know if anyone out there
is not able to eat pizza.  Make sure to bring your class schedules and other
meeting schedules so that you can plan your library shifts around your other
commitments.  You will draw numbers and pick shifts for the first half hour,
and we'll have the pizzas delivered at 7:00.

We have a couple of gaps in the temporary schedule.  Can anyone work tomorrow,
12 - 4, or Wednesday, any time before 1:30?  Please post to the list if it is
possible for you to work either day.

Just so you all know, I will be off tomorrow.  I will see you all on Wednesday.