[Circulation] Monday's shift

Wenhong Xie wx08 at hampshire.edu
Mon Sep 8 10:06:12 EDT 2008

Hi Suzanne,

I am aware that I am scheduled to work this afternoon. But I am afraid I
wouldn't be able to get back to Hampshire before about 4:00pm because of this
additional study-intensive session I need to attend for one of my class. Is it
possible for me to reschedule this afternoon's shift to another day? Thank you
and I am really sorry for that.

Sincerely,
Peter