[Circulation] schedule verifications

Suzanne Karanikis skaranikis at hampshire.edu
Thu Sep 13 11:31:39 EDT 2007

Hello All,

Thank you for attending the schedule meeting last night. I've just finished
sending out emails confirming your work schedules for the Fall 2007 semester.
You will work these shifts every week through the entire semester, and this
schedule is effective as of TODAY.  This coming weekend begins with WEEKEND ONE
students working.

If you still need to submit an employment contract and /or tax forms, please
make sure to do so TODAY.  We need to be assured that you will be entered on
the hub by tomorrow so that you can submit your time card by Monday, 1:30pm.

Please contact me if you have questions about anything relating to your job.