[Circulation] SCHEDULE MEETING TODAY @ 5:30PM

Suzanne Karanikis skaranikis at hampshire.edu
Wed Sep 12 11:38:06 EDT 2007

Hello All,

Don't forget that the mandatory schedule meeting is tonight at 5:30pm.  You will
choose the shifts that you will work for the entire fall semester. You will draw
numbers first and pick your shifts, then we will enjoy some Sibie's pizza.
Please bring your course schedules and any other commitments so that you can
choose your work schedule around them.  Contact me if you have questions about
the meeting.

For new workers:  Day shifts typically run 9:30am-1:30pm and 1:30pm - 5:30pm.
Evening shifts run 4 - 8pm, 5:30-9:30pm, or 8pm - midnight.
Weekend shifts are Satuurday: 12 - 4pm, 4 - 8pm, or 8pm - midnight.
Sunday shifts are the same but with an additional 2 - 6pm shift.  You are
required to take one weekend shift that you will work every other weekend.