[Circulation] SCHEDULE MEETING: TOMORROW @ 5:30PM

Suzanne Karanikis skaranikis at hampshire.edu
Tue Sep 11 09:34:35 EDT 2007

Hello All,

Don't forget that the MANDATORY schedule meeting is tomorrow night, Wednesday,
9/12 at 5:30pm.  We'll meet in the Special Collections room on the 2nd floor.
You will spend the first 1/2 hour drawing numbers and choosing shifts in that
order.  We will then dine on Sibie's pizza.  If you are not able to eat pizza
let me know ASAP.  Please let me know if you are vegetarian so I know how many
veggie choices to have.

Don't forget to bring a copy of your course schedule and any other regular
commitments that might interfere with your work schedule.

Contact or see me if you have questions about the schedule meeting or any other
aspect of the job.