[Circulation] SCHEDULE MEETING AND EMPLOYMENT FORMS

Suzanne Karanikis skaranikis at hampshire.edu
Fri Sep 7 10:42:32 EDT 2007

Hello All,

I've tentatively set the schedule meeting for 5:30 on Wednesday, 9/12.  Is this
agreeable with everyone?  Ialso have to make sure that I can stay later this
day.  If several people have classes at that time we might switch days.  I do
usually like to wait a full week before having the meeting to make sure
everyone has their schedules secured for the semester.

NEW WORKERS:  Make sure you bring a copy of your course schedule and any other
regular meetings that you would need to attend so that you can plan your work
schedule around them.  You will pick numbers and choose shifts in that order in
3 rounds, for day, evening, and weekend shifts.  I will have schedules drawn up
with the shifts penciled in.  Please contact me if you have questions about the
schedule meeting.

RETURNING STUDENTS:
Make sure to get your employment contracts from me, preferably on Monday.  You
also have to fill out W-4 and M-4 tax forms again.  I have them, but you can
also print them from the student employment section of the intranet and fill
them out ahead of time.  Give all the forms to me so I can submit them
altogether.  Your forms will all have to be submitted by next Friday so that
you will be entered on the hub in time to submit your time card.