[Circulation] Urgent-- I need people to switch hours with me for this upcomming week and the following two weeks!

Stephanie Nicole Chase snc06 at hampshire.edu
Fri Oct 26 15:08:52 EDT 2007

Hi everyone!
I am having a dilemma working this Thursday, November 1st, from 12pm-2pm-- would
someone like to switch with me for that time?
  Also, on Friday, November 2nd, I will be going down to the Power Shift
Conference in Washington DC, and I was wondering if someone could switch my
shift that night, which is from 8pm-midnight.
   The following Friday, November 9th, my sister is having her wedding rehersal
and I have to be home for that. So if someone could again sub for me from 8pm
to midnight on the 9th, that would be great!
    Thanks so much!
     Sincerely,
      Stephanie