[Circulation] HAMPSHIRE HALLOWEEN and CLOSING THE LIBRARY

Suzanne Karanikis skaranikis at hampshire.edu
Thu Oct 25 15:08:31 EDT 2007

Hello All,

The library will close at 7:30pm tomorrow, Hampshire Halloween.  The 3rd floor
computer lab will close at 7:00pm.

Students who close have mentioned that the public safety officers sometimes
don't arrive until midnight to close the building.  I did talk to Karen
Couture, the head officer, and she said she would remind her newbies that the
building should be closed by midnight, meaning that they should come up around
11:45.  If this doesn't change please let me know.  Don't forget that you
should log any time on your time slip when you have to work beyond 12:00.

If you are participating in Hampshire Halloween have fun but please be safe.