[Circulation] monitoring the gallery

Suzanne Karanikis skaranikis at hampshire.edu
Mon Oct 1 15:23:52 EDT 2007

Hello All,

There is a special James Baldwin exhibit and the staff/faculty show in the
gallery  for the next 4 weeks.  Because some of the items in the gallery are of
value, the gallery must be monitored while it is open.  Carolyn Arnold is in
charge of the gallery and needs help during these shifts:

Tuesdays, noon - 4pm, Oct. 2, 9, 16, 23

Wednesdays, 12:30 - 1:30, Oct. 3, 10, 17, 24

Thursdays, noon - 1:30, Oct. 4, 11, 18

Saturday 10/13, 10am - 8pm

Sunday, 10/7 2 - 5pm

Sunday, 10/14, 10am - 5pm

Depending on who your immediate supervisor is, please talk to me or Susan before
contacting Carolyn (carnold at hampshire.edu, x-5544) with your availability.
Please don't go crazy with extra shifts because we want to make your allotments
last the academic year.