[Circulation] BOOK SALE AND EVENING INFO

Suzanne Karanikis skaranikis at hampshire.edu
Mon Oct 1 11:32:36 EDT 2007

Hello All,

The book and record sale is in full swing today.  It will continue on until
Friday, unless we sell out before then.  If you take any $20 bills or larger,
please slip them into the slot in the counter (the locked drawer where you put
the headphone cabinet key.)

Since Christine has left Hampshire you will be working without an evening
supervisor for a while until we hire a replacement.  The ad for the job ran in
last week's newspaper, and HR has not yet forwarded any of the resumes to us
yet.  I will keep you posted on the status of the search.  Please keep in mind
that you will be responsible to each other, so if you're going to be late (an
hopefully not) you'll need to call the circulation desk (x-5440).  I am on call
if you have any pressing circulation issues.  I work at my family's restaurant
every evening except Mondays, so you can call me there at 413-967-7001.  If I'm
not there, call my cell at 413-478-1619.  Both numbers are also posted on the
circulation bulletin board.  Please note that we will not be issuing
visitor/alumni library cards in the evening since the patrons have to be
registered by a full-time staff member.

Please contact me if you have questions about this email or any aspect of your
job.