[Circulation] LATE SHIFT SCHEDULE MEETING MONDAY

Aminah Hasan aah03 at hampshire.edu
Thu Nov 15 12:09:12 EST 2007

Suzanne,
I leave to atlanta on Monday morning so i cannot make it to the
meeting. However, I live in Northampton so the latest I can leave is
on Friday nights at 1220 and Saturday night at 12:55, I can switch a
morning shift with someone or fill in somewhere else, but I don't
know if I can do late shift, unless I can arrange those nights to
spend the night at Hampshire with friends. That is also a possibility.