[Circulation] LATE SHIFT SCHEDULE MEETING MONDAY

Hampshire srd07 at hampshire.edu
Thu Nov 15 10:38:59 EST 2007

Suzanne ―

I have class on Monday, 11/19 until 3:00pm.  However, you are more
than welcome to schedule me.  If possible, it would be best if I
worked a Monday or Wednesday starting at 11:30pm, seeing as I must be
to class on Monday, Wednesday, and Friday by 10:00am.

Thank you very much,

Sean DeMoranville
(401) 441-9555
srd07 at hampshire.edu

On Nov 15, 2007, at 9:29 AM, Suzanne Karanikis wrote:

> Hello All,
>
> I'm scheduling the late shift meeting for Monday, 11/19 at 2:00pm.
> I'm sorry
> for the late notice and I hope most students will not have left yet
> for the
> holiday.  The late shift schedule will start on Monday, 11/26.  At
> the meeting
> you will draw numbers and choose one shift scheduled
> 11:30pm-2:00am.  These
> shifts will run 11/26-12/8.  Some students who work until midnight
> like to tack
> on their late shift to that shift.  Please let me know if you
> cannot attend the
> meeting so I can choose a shift for you.  Please tell me if you
> have early
> classes on any days so I don't schedule your late shift on the
> night before
> your morning class.
>
> Please contact me if you have questions about this email.
>
> Suzanne
> --
> Suzanne Karanikis
> Circulation Supervisor