[Circulation] SPRING BREAK

Suzanne Karanikis smkLO at hampshire.edu
Tue Mar 13 09:36:57 EDT 2007

Hello All,

A reminder of the Library's SPRING BREAK schedule:

Friday, March 16:                               OPEN UNTIL MIDNIGHT
Saturday & Sunday, March 17 & 18:    CLOSED, WEEKEND 2 OFF
Monday - Thursday, March 19 - 22:     8:30am - 10:00pm
Friday, March 23:                               8:30am - 4:30pm
Saturday, March 24:                           CLOSED
Sunday, March 25:                             OPEN  REGULAR HOURS, WEEKEND 1

YOU ARE EXPECTED TO WORK YOUR REGULARLY SCHEDULED SHIFTS THROUGH FRIDAY,
MIDNIGHT.

Work is optional and encouraged Monday - Friday of break.  Please note the
weekend schedules.  If you will be around, please sign up for hours on the
posted temporary schedule.  As usual, fill the evenings first if possible.
We are also looking to cover Thursday morning as there is a five college
event that most circulation staff would like to attend.

Please see me if you have any questions about the break schedule, and have a
good one if I don't see you before then.

Phone: 413-559-5762
Fax: 413-559-5419