[Circulation] TEMPORARY SCHEDULE

keo04 at hampshire.edu keo04 at hampshire.edu
Wed Sep 7 12:16:28 EDT 2005

Suzanne,

I have withdrawn from Hampshire College and returned to the University of
Wisconsin-Madison, thanks in large part to the fact that the latter costs about
1/7 the price of the former.

I enjoyed working at the circulation desk.  Thank you for hiring me, and thank
you for never firing me.  I hope you can be delicate but still honest in any
appraisal of my performance, should one of the many UW-Madison libraries I'm
applying for decide to check with my previous supervisors.

Good luck with the fast approaching school year, and, if it hasn't already, with
the re-opening of your family's restaurant.

I'm sorry for waiting until now to let you know about this, but I honestly
hadn't made up my mind until the middle of August.  Which would have been a
better time, but I kept forgetting.  There will be plenty of willing and able
and punctual candidates for the job, I'm sure.

sincerely,

Kole Oswald