[Circulation] THE TEMPORARY SCHEDULE STARTS TODAY!!!

Suzanne Karanikis smkLO at hampshire.edu
Tue Sep 6 09:39:18 EDT 2005

Hello All,

The library's temporary schedule starts today and runs through next
Wednesday.  That means the library will be open until 10pm each day and we
need the library covered.  Please come in as soon as you can to choose 3
shifts on the schedule.  Please cover the nights and weekends first -  can
anyone work tonight?  Do not draw in any new shifts right now, and don¹t
double up on shifts yet.  I will expect all of you to have chosen your
shifts by Friday.

Please see me or Chris if you have questions about the schedule.

Thank you to Steven and Mandy for being the early birds!

Phone: 413-559-5762
Fax: 413-559-5419