[Circulation] TIMECARDS

Suzanne Karanikis smkLO at hampshire.edu
Fri Oct 28 14:29:26 EDT 2005

Hi Everyone,

Just a reminder that timecards are due for the pay period ending tomorrow,
Oct. 29.  They must be submitted by 10:30am on Monday morning.  Students who
did not submit timecards last pay period will do so this time by using the
option to adjust hours from a prior pay period.

I made timecards for the past period and the coming one in case you want to
log your hours on paper.  Not everyone has been doing theirs on a regular
basis.  I'm looking for feedback - do you like signing in each shift, or do
you prefer to log in at your leisure and just keep track electronically.
Let me know, and I may not continue to do the paper slips.

Daylight savings time ends this weekend.  Don¹t forget to fall back one hour
Saturday night before you go to bed.

Lastly, have fun and be safe on Hampshire Halloween.

Phone: 413-559-5762
Fax: 413-559-5419