[Circulation] Various reminders

Suzanne Karanikis smkLO at hampshire.edu
Wed Oct 26 10:09:41 EDT 2005

Hello Everyone,

Some bookkeeping issues:

Daylight Savings Time
Daylight savings time ends this weekend.  Please remember to set your clocks
back one hour before going to bed on Saturday night.

Hampshire Halloween
In case you haven¹t seen the signs yet, the library is going to close at
7:30pm on this Friday, Hampshire Halloween.  Casey and Rachel R., you¹ll
only work until then, and Annie,  you don¹t have to work at all.

College Reserves
We have a collection of college documents on reserve.  These include things
like the Hampshire constitution and the Sustainable Campus Plan.  If patrons
ask for such items, you can find them in the General and Epec binder, on
course # HC105.  Most of the items are listed as personal, but some, like
the constitution, are held in folders and therefore you would need to know
which folder to pull.  We¹ve received a complaint that workers at the desk
did not know how to obtain these historical documents.  Just remember that
this binder is a catch-all of Hampshire items, and you should check here if
a patron cannot provide a NS, HACU, IA, or SS course number.

Phone: 413-559-5762
Fax: 413-559-5419