[Circulation] IMPENDING SNOW STORM

Suzanne Karanikis smkLO at hampshire.edu
Thu Dec 8 10:59:01 EST 2005

Hi Everyone,

In case you've been buried in your schoolwork, this is to alert you that we
are due for a snowstorm tonight into tomorrow.  Forecasts as of this writing
call for 4 - 10 inches of snow.  If the college closes and staff stay home,
you will still be expected to work your regularly scheduled shifts to keep
the library open.  Students do still come in to use the library in a storm,
and it is especially important that we remain open at this busy time of the
semester.

You can find out if the college has closed by calling the hotline at x-5508.
If the college closes and you need to contact me with questions, I will
probably be at the restaurant, 413-967-7001.  You could also call my cell
phone, 413-478-1619.

I am on campus until 2:45 today, Thursday, in case you have questions about
this email.

Phone: 413-559-5762
Fax: 413-559-5419