[Circulation] More end of semester info

Suzanne Karanikis smkLO at hampshire.edu
Fri Dec 2 11:18:50 EST 2005

Hi Everyone,

Another reminder:  If you want your December 16 or December 22 paychecks
mailed home, you have to fill out a form at the payroll office.  You have to
do it in person, and you have to either leave a stamp or 37 cents for
postage.  Do not bring a self-addressed envelope - I was told that payroll
wants to use their envelopes because they fit the paychecks.  You must fill
out this paper before December 12.

Please direct any other questions about end of semester checks to the
payroll office (x-6073).

Also, please let me know if you will be working during Janterm and the
Spring semester.  I expect that all students will return for Spring unless I
hear otherwise.

Phone: 413-559-5762
Fax: 413-559-5419