[ASL] No Smith meeting, hopefully ASL Lunch

Amy Hambidge aah09 at hampshire.edu
Mon Oct 29 16:24:23 EDT 2012

Hi all,

Just an FYI - no Smith ASL dinner tonight (see below).

Also, as of now, we plan on having ASL Lunch on Wednesday, but if the
college is closed, we will cancel for this week (even if the dining
hall is open).  I will let you know as soon as I do, let me know if
you have any questions!

STAY SAFE and dry!  Be careful and smart, and enjoy the day(s) off :)!

Peace,
Amy, Jessie, and Elisabeth

----- Forwarded message from Stuorg American Sign Language and Deaf
Culture Club <aslclub at smith.edu> -----