[ASL] Fwd: Almost There!

Amy Hambidge aah09 at hampshire.edu
Sun Nov 20 16:43:08 EST 2011

----- Forwarded message from American Sign Language and Deaf Culture Club
<aslclub at smith.edu> -----
    Date: Sun, 20 Nov 2011 14:40:34 -0500
    From: American Sign Language and Deaf Culture Club <aslclub at smith.edu>
 Subject: Almost There!

Hello Everyone!

I hope you are all surviving the last push before Thanksgiving break!

I'm sending you this email to let you know we will be having an "unofficial"
meeting tomorrow, at 6pm in Chase-Duckett.

I know some people have left for break already, and those that haven't might be
crazy-busy (it is that time of year), but I will be hanging out, eating, and
signing with whomever feels like joining me tomorrow night.  I'll teach some
Thanksgiving-themed signs, perhaps show a video, perhaps not.  It's gonna be
chill, and anyone who is around and reasonably sane should drop by.

For those of you I don't see, have a great break!

Be well,
Carlie

aslclub at smith.edu

----- End forwarded message -----