[ASL] ASL this week

Amy Hambidge aah09 at hampshire.edu
Tue Mar 8 11:57:10 EST 2011

Hello everyone!

I hope you were all able to stay above water this weekend, literally and
figuratively (parts of my hometown had to be evacuated by boat and the grocery
stores are underwater!  Schools were closed!  I'm going to have to swim home
for break!).  Anyways, enough about the weather.
Here's what's up:
-There is lunch *tomorrow*! 12-1pm, back room, Saga.  Fun times!!!
-Thursday=Seth Gore at Hampshire!  All the details in my last post, if you need
more, let me know!  7-9pm, FPH 102!
-Next Tuesday=social in Northampton, details to follow.
-*NO* lunch next week (March 16th) because it is spring break and Saga is
closed.  And, because, hopefully you will all be somewhere warm and sunny and
having tons of fun so you can share wonderful stories when we come back!

See you soon!  Enjoy the sunshine while it lasts (don't blink!)!
Peace,
Amy