[ASL] Lunch, Northampton social, Movie!

Amy Hambidge aah09 at hampshire.edu
Mon Nov 15 16:51:51 EST 2010

Hello all!

Are you having a good week so far?  I hope so!  If not, it's only Monday.  And
there are three ASL events this week!

-Tuesday, 5:30pm, ASL Social at Local Burger in Northampton (details below).
-Wednesday, 12:00-1:00pm ASL Lunch, Hampshire College Dining Commons, Back room.
 If you're not on the meal plan, ask Roberta at the front desk for the ASL Lunch
sign in sheet, and you're all set!
-Friday, 8:00pm, ASL Movie night!  West Lecture Hall in Franklin Patterson Hall
of Hampshire College.  We are screening "Hear and Now."  There is parking in
the FPH parking lot.  Bring food, bring friends!!!

Hope to see you soon!
Peace,
Amy