[ASL] Lunch and Movie Night!

Amy Alyson Hambidge aah09 at hampshire.edu
Tue Nov 9 17:04:59 EST 2010

Hello everyone!

Here's your reminder for lunch tomorrow, 12-1!  Please come, bring friends!

And now, drum roll, please:
ASL Movie Night!!!  You officially have plans for next Friday, Nov. 19th, at
8:00.  :)  Please come, bring friends, bring food!

The details?  I'm glad you asked!  We are screening "Hear and Now":
A Documentary Memoir: “This is a story of two people taking a journey from
silence to sound. The question is, what will they make of it, and what might
they gain -- or lose -- forever?” (http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0912587/)

Friday, November 19th, 8:00pm
West Lecture Hall in Franklin Patterson Hall, Hampshire College
893 West Street, Amherst MA
Parking available in the FPH parking lot (visitor or faculty parking)

Feel free to bring food!  Light refreshments will be served.

Have a fabulous week, see you soon!
Peace,
Amy