[ASL] ASLII

moorerw62 at aol.com moorerw62 at aol.com
Sun Mar 25 21:43:24 EDT 2007

Hi Amy and also Clara.

Amy, many thanks for taping the recent TV program, "Through Deaf Eyes" last Wednesday.  I truly appreciate your doing this and also coordinating the time for the screening for those students who have not been able to watch this program due to spring break.

Ruth P. Moore
Adjunct Assistant Professor
American Sign Language