[ASL] ASLII

aew06 at hampshire.edu aew06 at hampshire.edu
Sun Mar 25 18:53:19 EDT 2007

Hey Clara,

I taped it for the whole class. I'll be setting up a screening for anyone in the
ASL II class who missed it. I will try to schedule the screening such that
everyone will be able to come, but if you can't make it, you can arrange to
borrow the tape from me.

Amy Wilson

Quoting kim20c at mtholyoke.edu: