[ASL]conference

Kaitlyn Millen kmam02 at hampshire.edu
Tue Nov 9 09:04:05 EST 2004

Hey everyone!
Rose and I are definitely going to the conference in PA this weekend and I still have room in my car if anyone wants to go. We'll be travelling with some people from Smith as well.
We'll be leaving mid-day on Friday and back by mid-day on Sunday. It's about 5 hours each way of driving. The conference looks awesome and ones like it are usually around $200 for the weekend but it's sponsored by so many parts of the 3 colleges that it's free.
As for housing, we can probably stay w/ people in the dorms there (working on it) so you would just have to pay for food and help chip in for gas (unless we can't arrange a place to stay).
If you would like to go, please let me know no later than Wed at 5pm so we can arrange housing. Thanks!
Take care,
Kaitlyn :)