[ASL]Transportation to Cridders Saturday Evening

Josh Hanson jjh02 at hampshire.edu
Sat Dec 4 03:37:53 EST 2004

Hey,

For everyone who wants to go to Cridders Saturday (today) evening:

Meet at 5:30 in FPH, just outside the classroom where we normally have
class. This should get us to the theater 45 minutes to an hour before
the show -- hopefully early enough to get tickets and guarantee good
seats. If you're still trying to make up your mind, then I say, go!
It's only $17 at the door, which isn't that bad, and if it's half as
good as I hear, it's gonna be worth it.

I'll see you then!

P.S.: Feel free to bring some music that we can listen to in the car on
the way. I don't have any CD's, so if somebody doesn't bring something
we'll be stuck with whatever's on the radio.

If you have any questions, email me. Or call me at extension 5906. Or
my cell is 507-358-8807.

--
Josh Hanson
jjh02 at hampshire.edu

Sometimes I think all we are learning in life is that we are happy when
we are kind and unhappy when we are not. We resist the lesson because
it's so simple it's insulting.
                  -- Hugh and Gale Prather