[Animeclub] Planning to by COSPLAY from Miccostumes????

Chandra Hughes chh13 at hampshire.edu
Tue Sep 12 22:28:35 EDT 2017

Hey guys! I don't know if this interests you, but Miccostumes is having a Pre-Halloween Deal going on where if you purchase $250+ you get 25%

This is only applicable to the cosplay in this list:
http://www.miccostumes.com/halloween.php

I am already purchasing enough, but I figured I would offer. If you see anything you are interested, PM me with the following info:
1. Link to cosplay
2. Size of order
3. Any specific notes

I will order it with mine so you can get the 25% off. I live in the Amherst area, so I assume you'd be able to come get it, or I can meet you somewhere.

Also, I would need the amount via Paypal by the time you decided to order! (Or you can pay me in cash if we meet on campus)