[Animeclub] Packing for AB!

Gabriella Oddo gno13 at hampshire.edu
Thu Mar 24 22:10:18 EDT 2016

Hey Everybody,

For those of you coming with us to Anime Boston, this is just a tiny
reminder for what to bring with you! Be sure to pack...

 	* Sleeping Bags, if you have them -- I'm bringing one extra that
somebody can borrow, but since rooms are very tight-packed this year,
you'll want to bring your own. Roomies should switch with each other
every other night between beds and floor, just to be courteous to each
other. But we'll leave that up to all of you!
 	* Any medications you take! Don't forget!
 	* Toothbrushes, hair stuff, cosplay makeup, all other toiletries!
 	* Spending money for food and anime nerd stuff!
 	* A sense of adventure and party spirit!

And for those of you who couldn't come this year, we'll see you next
Friday. Lots of love!

- Gabriella