[Animeclub] No Meeting This Week :( But Definitely Next Week! :D

Lisette Medina lmm13 at hampshire.edu
Fri Apr 22 00:32:01 EDT 2016

Hi Everyone!

So we know that we said that we would meet this week, but because us
signers are in the middle of finals/portfolio hell, we won't be able to
meet this week.

However(!), we actually have the West Lecture Hall reserved for next
Friday, so we'll be able to have our end of the year marathon and
potluck party! We'll sort out whatever housekeeping business we need to
take care of during the beginning of that and make sure that everyone
leaves the club this year feeling good about where things stand.

This week has been hard on the Hampshire community, so I want to
reinforce that everyone do what they can to take care of themselves.
Whether it's watching tv, going on a hike, venting to someone, or a
million other things, just make sure that you do something that'll get
you through this rough time and be around people that are good for you.
You can always feel free to email me if you need another person to talk
to or go out and chill with if that's what will help you.

See you all next week! Take care of yourselves.

Lisette <3