[Animeclub] Rest of Semester & End of Year Party!

Gabriella Oddo gno13 at hampshire.edu
Fri Apr 8 09:55:16 EDT 2016

Hey Guys!

First of all, I'd like to apologize for sending this out on such short
notice -- as the semester winds down, us signers have been bogged down
with lots of work. :c That said, unfortunately, we won't be able to meet
again this week due to our space being taken for the CLPP conference.
FPH is on strict lockdown for this event, so we can't just hop in after
panels are finished. Next weekend there is another activist group using
the space all night, and they have priority. Another unfortunate thing
is that Fundcom is no longer funding clubs for the rest of the semester.
We won't be able to have meeting food even if we could meet.

The last day we could meet in our space is Friday the 22nd, and what
we'd like to do then is have a potluck party where we either watch a few
more episodes of our lineup, screen a few movies, or play some games (or
all three!). Either way, we'll make it a good time -- everybody should
come in PJs!

We also realize that people are concerned about being repaid for parking
after AB. Gabriella has a full list of the payments made in each of the
cars, and we will be sure to have those who contributed extra (herself
included) be paid back by people who couldn't contribute at the time. It
will likely happen at the beginning of our meeting on the 22nd, where we
can get everyone together in the same room. Bring money with you that
night, if you were one of the people who didn't pay in $20 for parking!

Again, we apologize for the lack of information given on our end; things
have been busy, but we do love and value our time as your club signers,
too. That's why we're going to do our best to make a fun end-of-year
party happen!

Thanks so much for reading, and have a wonderful day. We miss you!

- Gabriella, Meghan, and Lisette