[Animeclub] ☆ Meeting Tomorrow & Reminders! ☆

Gabriella Oddo gno13 at hampshire.edu
Thu Oct 8 16:57:46 EDT 2015

Hey everybody,

Just to let you know, we still do plan to meet tomorrow night -- some of
you might be gone on vacation for October Break, but if enough people do
show, then we'll keep on rolling! If not, remember that the next weekend
is AAC!!! YAY!!!

We urge you to look over the email we sent out with all of the trip
info, if you're unsure about anything. If you need to drop from the trip
for any reason, be sure to text or email a signer, and we'll help you
out.

If you haven't signed a waiver yet, pleeease do so! Here's the link:
https://riskmgt.mtholyoke.edu/waivers/form.php [1] If you don't fill one
out, you can't go with us on the trip, and we don't want to leave you
behind!! :c

If you have any questions, let a signer know! We're here to help. ;3 See
you tomorrow!

- Gabriella ☆

Links:
------