[Animeclub] Fullmetal Alchemist Military Uniform for Sale!

Meghan Straus mes13 at hampshire.edu
Mon Mar 23 19:05:42 EDT 2015

Hello nerds!

So I have a Medium sized women's military uniform for sale. I ordered
it, and since I can't get a new one by AB from that buyer I'm sort of
like "whatever" and I'll see if anyone wants to buy it here. You all
roughly know how tall I am, and this costume is SMALL on me.

I'm selling it for $40, and that is cheap considering some of the other
ones out and about. If anyone is interested, PLEASE CONTACT ME. I can
have you come and try it on to see if it fits. I would be so grateful if
you could take it off my hands! I'm willing to negotiate prices as well.

Regards,

Meghan, your desperate signer.