[Animeclub] First Meeting of the Spring Semester Tonight!!

Gabriella Oddo gno13 at hampshire.edu
Fri Jan 30 16:26:13 EST 2015

HELLO EVERYBODY!

We're super excited to see you later tonight! Just a quick fun reminder
that our first meeting for the spring semester is at 7 PM this evening,
Friday night, in none other than the West Lecture Hall of Franklin
Patterson Hall! New members are 150% welcome, as those of you who signed
up for our mailing list recently know well! Feel free to bring your
friends! There will be pizza and drinks for all, as usual.

We look forward to seeing you there!! There's lots to discuss and much
fun to be had!!

- ♪ ☆ Gabriella, Meghan and Lisette ☆ ♪