[Animeclub] Driving and Reminders for AAC!

Gabriella Oddo gno13 at hampshire.edu
Tue Oct 14 20:08:59 EDT 2014

Hello Everybody!

So, as you all know, AAC is up and coming in just about two days!!
YAY!!! Some quick reminders:

1. Please bring an ID to pick up your badge! It must be a formal
government-issued ID. You cannot use a Hampshire ID for this situation.
Things that will work are passports/passport cards, an actual ID, a
driver's license, so on.

2. We're going to be meeting up behind the library at 4:30 to pack up
our stuff and get ready! Bring everything you could possibly need, as
we'll be leaving as close to 5 PM as possible.

So on that note, here's our list of car passengers:

--- Gabriella's Van ---

Sofia Arnold
Gabriela Chamberlin-Palaia
Josefine Ranelagh Eilertsen
Keith Schwartz-Zicklin
Andrew Borchert-Isaacs
Zachary Metz
Paige Ruggles

--- Ivana's Van ---

Lisette Medina
Chandra Hughes
Jesse Carreno
Jesse Cruz
Isabella van Ingen
Emily Barnett

--- Joe's Car ---

Meghan Straus
James Ruben
(Nate)
Grace Kittredge
There's one signer per vehicle, and each of us will have directions for
our respective drivers. Gabriella needs a helpful copilot to read them
when necessary, so if you're in her vehicle and don't mind talking about
anime and memes and other nonsense for the ride up and/or down, please
let her know. You get shotgun.

And as one last note about driving -- in terms of leaving Hampshire on
Thursday, please send a text to a signer saying you're going, so we all
leave around the same time. If your vehicle is all set and packed up and
good to go, feel free to send the message, and we'll give each other the
clear. It's just so we all arrive at the hotel around the same time for
checkin, so on. Good to stick together!

3. Hotel rooms reminder:

Gabriella
Chandra
Lisette
Ivana
Emily

~~~~~~

Joe
Meghan
James
Grace
(Nate)

~~~~~~

Isabella
Gabriela
Sofia
Josefine
Paige
(Kate)

~~~~~~

M!Jesse
F!Jesse
Andrew
Zachary
Keith
If there's any trouble or questions at all, please shoot us an email
right away! We'd like this to go as smoothly as possible for all of us.
Another reminder will be sent out on Thursday about the meetup time, so
don't worry. Just keep this email tucked in your inbox and close to your
heart! ❤

See you soon!

- Gabriella ♪ ☆ ★ ♫