[Animeclub] AAC Tentative Rooms List !

Gabriella Oddo gno13 at hampshire.edu
Wed Oct 8 12:18:33 EDT 2014

It's a different hotel (sadly, the one last year booked really fast :c),
but this is a good point, thank you Kat as always!! All the more reason
to have this list handy. But don't worry, us signers will take care of
that part at the front desk.

We'll see you there too!!

(for those of you who are new, Kat was a signer last year, and she's a
radical person and you should all meet her if you can. ;3)

On 10/08/2014 12:11 PM, Katherine Roman wrote:

> If this hotel is like last year, you may need to give them your room list!
> Remember a credit card, and if you ask for extra pillows and blankets, the
> floor there is pretty fucking comfy to nest in. Sorry to butt in! Cant wait
> to see you guys-look for ryuko matoi, sailor neptune, or your friendly
> neighborhood nun!
> On Oct 8, 2014 11:23 AM, "Gabriella Oddo" <gno13 at hampshire.edu> wrote:
>
>> Hello Everybody! If you aren't going to AAC, you don't need to look at this email. But if you are, based on what we've gathered from people, here is a tentative rooming list! If there are ANY changes you'd like to request, please shoot a signer an email! Don't worry, we don't need to report this list to anyone -- it's just so we know what to do when we get there, and so everybody is happy. It's a bit of a tight squeeze, we realize. But we've requested one rollaway bed for every room, and if anybody would like to borrow blankets or sleeping bags, I have a few I will gladly lend. We'll try to get cozy as possible! Know your cuddlebuddies. ;3 ANYWAY. Here's the list... Gabriella Oddo Chandra Hughes Lisette Medina Ivana Yang Emily Barnett ~~~~~~ Joe Bir Meghan Straus James Ruben Grace Kittredge (Nate) ~~~~~~ Isabella van Ingen Gabriela Chamberlin-Palaia Sofia Arnold Josefine Ranelagh-Eilertsen Paige Ruggles (Kate) ~~~~~~ Jesse Cruz Jesse Carreno Andrew Borchert-Isaacs Zachary
 Metz
Keith Schwartz-Zicklin Again, if there's anything else you want changed or any swapping you'd like to do, please let us know! Some people were placed on educated guesses and what seemed most logical to us right now, and are by no means final. But please do speak up and we'll adjust things accordingly. C: Seeya soon! - Gabriella ☆ _______________________________________________ Asianmedia mailing list Asianmedia at lists.hampshire.edu https://lists.hampshire.edu/mailman/listinfo/asianmedia [1]