[Animeclub] AAC Tentative Rooms List !

Gabriella Oddo gno13 at hampshire.edu
Wed Oct 8 11:23:56 EDT 2014

Hello Everybody!

If you aren't going to AAC, you don't need to look at this email. But if
you are, based on what we've gathered from people, here is a tentative
rooming list!

If there are ANY changes you'd like to request, please shoot a signer an
email! Don't worry, we don't need to report this list to anyone -- it's
just so we know what to do when we get there, and so everybody is happy.

It's a bit of a tight squeeze, we realize. But we've requested one
rollaway bed for every room, and if anybody would like to borrow
blankets or sleeping bags, I have a few I will gladly lend. We'll try to
get cozy as possible! Know your cuddlebuddies. ;3

ANYWAY. Here's the list...

Gabriella Oddo
Chandra Hughes
Lisette Medina
Ivana Yang
Emily Barnett

~~~~~~

Joe Bir
Meghan Straus
James Ruben
Grace Kittredge
(Nate)

~~~~~~

Isabella van Ingen
Gabriela Chamberlin-Palaia
Sofia Arnold
Josefine Ranelagh-Eilertsen
Paige Ruggles
(Kate)

~~~~~~

Jesse Cruz
Jesse Carreno
Andrew Borchert-Isaacs
Zachary Metz
Keith Schwartz-Zicklin

Again, if there's anything else you want changed or any swapping you'd
like to do, please let us know! Some people were placed on educated
guesses and what seemed most logical to us right now, and are by no
means final. But please do speak up and we'll adjust things accordingly.
C:

Seeya soon!

- Gabriella ☆