[Animeclub] Updates + This Week's Screening!

Gabriella Oddo gno13 at hampshire.edu
Tue Oct 7 19:12:15 EDT 2014

Hey Guys,

SO, as you know, this coming weekend is the start of October Break for
many people -- we will have a smaller group on this coming Friday. In
light of this, we'll be doing something a little different, just for
fun! Friday's themed screening will be

☆ ~ v e r y s p o o k y ~ ★

so come on by for some Halloween-themed goofishness! We've got some fun
things picked out!

ALSO, regarding AAC stuff -- please send us signers an email asap with
the people you want to be in your room! Again, we've got 4 rooms, so
that's 5 of us per room! Think accordingly and let us know what you
decide.

And it is very important that you let us know if you can't go before
October 9th! That's the day we need to send the CLA a finalized
attendance list (it is indeed in two days)! If you end up being unable
to go, pleeeeease tell me so that we can relay this information to them.
Sadly, you'll have to pay $45 to cover your unused ticket (family
emergencies or other crises are exceptions, but either way, please let
us know).

That's all!! Thank you very much, and please let us know about rooms and
drops as soon as you can!

- Gabriella ★