[Asianmedia] IMPORTANT: complete AB itinerary, car list, room list, etc.

Katherine Roman ker10 at hampshire.edu
Wed Mar 19 14:57:07 EDT 2014

*FRIDAY:*

*PEOPLE IN THE VANS, MEET AT THE PARKING LOT IN THE BACK OF THE LIBRARY.
GABI AND ANNIE WILL OBTAIN SAID VANS*

*EVERYBODY ELSE, MEET AT THE BUS CIRCLE. 8AM.*

*VANS GO TO PHYS PLANT [YOU PASS IT COMING BACK FROM SMITH, BEFORE THE CORN
FIELD ON THE RIGHT.] TO GET GAS. I GUESS MY CAR WILL LEAD.  if the personal
vehicle wants to just go that's fine pass it along as long as they depart
at the same time from the school with us.*

GABI WILL GIVE PRINTED DIRECTIONS TO THE DRIVERS.

WE RE AT THE SHERATON AND DROPPING PEOPLE+STUFF OFF THERE *FIRST*. THEN
PARKING AT THE PRUDENTIAL CENTER.

EVERYONE BRING 20ISH BUCKS TO CONTRIBUTE TO PARKING.

once i hear back about how much funding we DO have for parking, i'll let
you know. it turns out that it's unclear, and that we're running about 140$
per car.

this is in caps cause i can see it better!

if we do have enough funding, i'd like to actually use it for the zipcar
and one of the vans bc the zipcar is more expensive by about 10-20 bucks
per person, and that way only one van is shelling out money. Personal
vehicle, since it doesn't belong to the school, IS on its own.

so:

7:30-8AM: meet at vans+bus circle. drivers for vans, please come early.
 it's your responsibility to check the car list and remember who is in your
car/room.

Drivers for vans:

Gabi will call camp po and say they're here to pick up two vans.
paperwork+shit follows.

Round 8:30ish, about--we'll depart.

my car will go with the vans to phys plant to gas them up. *drivers, make
sure you ask pub safety how to fill them in terms of a card or something
because i do not know and it's not on my responsibilities sheet to know.*

we should get to the sheraton around 10:30ish. wait in the lobby with yer
stuff while zach, pat and i check in. we'll disperse room keys, head up,
and then you're on your own! i've got a tight schedule, so please only
contact me with emergencies. i'm not con staff, so please ask them if you
have questions about where something is.

Sunday:
check out is at 12. the easiest way to do things is honestly to bring our
stuff TO the cars, pack them up, and just get in and go when we're ready,
just like at AAC.  We should leave by 4-4:30-5ish at the latest to get the
cars back on time. Drivers, please let me know when your cars are due if
this time doesn't work out.

*we will be leaving as a group. parking is expensive, ngl. *

*please keep your questions limited, use common sense, etc. i'm under
a lot of stress and can only do so* much!

*please pass this information along to your drivers/etc.*

Gabi, you know your room.
Joe, Emma, Grace, you know yours.
Both Jesses+Ivana know theirs, and mine is with pat, breton, lauren.
konstantine's is with eli, matt, zach and mike

*CAR LIST:*
Personal car: Grace, Joe, Jesse+Jesse, Emma.
Zipcar: Me, mike, pat, breton, lauren.

Van 1 piloted by Gabi

people can pick to go in whichever van, both drivers are babes.

Van 2 piloted by Annie.

Zach should go in Annie's so we have one signer per school car.

The route is pretty straightfoward, but boston can get complicated. please
note that i do NOT know boston, and hopefully someone in each car will have
GPS ;_; and someone that can read the directions to the driver clearly,
etc.