[Asianmedia] (signer con stuff) HELLO WEEBS MY OLD FRIENDS`

Tristan Athearn-Hess eltristo at me.com
Mon Aug 25 20:08:10 EDT 2014

Hey, I'm one of the OG signers (ultra-Senpai?) and I'm still on the list! Also, I can't say how proud I am that you guys have kept what started as "our little group" going and have grown it to such an extent! The fact you guys are planning multiple cons is amazing (we struggled to get just AnimeBoston approved back in our day) and I can't wait to hear what's next!

Tristan Athearn-Hess, class of '08

Sent from my iPad