[Asianmedia] (signer con stuff) HELLO WEEBS MY OLD FRIENDS`

Katherine Roman ker10 at hampshire.edu
Mon Aug 25 18:35:50 EDT 2014

FIRST: WHEN YOU GET BACK TO SCHOOL, FILL OUT AN ERF
RESERVE THE WEST LECTURE HALL *ASAP* BC PEOPLE LIKE TAKING IT
https://www.hampshire.edu/cla/information-for-student-events

make sure you put down "we've had this room for four years"

btw, i seriously look forward to you guys integrating cosplay into the
club. words can't describe how happy and proud senpai is <3

you will never get me off this mailing list.

Just a few quick tips on con stuff!

AAC and Katsu needa be booked faaaaaaast. You can technically have two
trips being planned at once. It's killer, but Katsu's hotels are filling up
really quickly! Good job on keeping the count of people down-try to use
personal vehicles that can make the journey if renting a van can't work
out, That needs to be done through another company and the vans they have
are like 8 people. TBH, i'd prioritize the people who didn't get to go last
year.

the *westin* hotel in national harbor seems like your best bet atm. Aim to
drive down Thursday morning-the con is once again around valentines day.
Aloft and the Gaylord are already full!

For AAC:

The website will have a few lists of hotels around the area. The one we
stayed at last year should be good! The second signer sem is over, get on
that funding request and head to the CLA to ask who to do risk assessment
with. Pam tinto isn't the dean of students anymore. You'll have to trust a
peasant. god b with u
AAC's registration is online and super easy (you do it at the CLA)-you just
fill out info and then pay via paypal aka the school's credit card.

For the hotels you can call and make the reservation and then have them
talk to whoever filled in marie's place (literally pass the phone) so they
can get authorization sorted out.

etc etc
*please* feel free to call me with any questions!