[Asianmedia] Super Smash Bros is technically Asian media, right?

Zachary Mitnik zsm10 at hampshire.edu
Tue Oct 22 12:54:55 EDT 2013

Hello!

It sounds like everyone enjoyed AAC.  I'm sorry I couldn't join you all.

As for this week, while there may be no screening on Friday due to
Hampshire Halloween, there's an event related to a different kind of
Asian media on Thursday:  a Super Smash Bros Brawl tournament!  The
event will be at 6:30 in the ASH auditorium, and there will be about a
half hour of free play before the brackets are formed to account for
stragglers. There will be food.  It's the night before Hampshire
Halloween, so you're welcome to come in costume.  The Facebook event can
be found here: https://www.facebook.com/events/571315662941019/.

Zach "This is totally relevant" Mitnik