[Asianmedia] who was our alternate for Katsu?

Katherine Roman ker10 at hampshire.edu
Fri Dec 13 15:02:52 EST 2013

Izzy can't attend, so I believe *Emma* was our alternate. If this is still
true and you're reading this [or if not, can someone tell her] she
should *email
me* her

Name:
Date of Birth:
If she's under 18:
Email:
I'm using the school's email for everyone's address because fuck a timed
website that shit was hard. I need to know in order to transfer the reg by
February 1st!

And one last thing- for the trip, if people could remember to snap their
driver a fiver or something for tolls, that'd be great. We don't get
reimbursed for them!

When we figure out cars, it'd also be a good idea to pop in 5-10 bucks a
person for *parking*. We have 75 bucks in parking fees that we can use, and
I believe the total might come to like 78 xD I'll let you know on details
for *that*, though.