[Asianmedia] Screening tonight and personal vehicles!

Katherine Roman ker10 at hampshire.edu
Fri Dec 13 14:33:09 EST 2013

Without sending you all into a panic, we would like to know if anyone has a
personal vehicle we can borrow for Katsucon. Or two! Especially if anyone
has a minivan or something :3 This means we'd need one more driver, and
they don't have to be defensive (though it's preferred)
In short news, Pam is kind of reducing us to tears *but* assured us that
this will happen and we can do it and yatta. This is our biggest and
farthest con yet, *it will happen* no matter how many times I end up
sobbing in my room xD
Which has been a total of about 5 times so far.

Hope everyone is doing well with finals!

*holy shit look how calm i am much pride very deep breath wowCan anyone
bring a mac charger for tonight/zach can we use your computer plz ;_; I
need to start a final due Monday when I leave. *